About Dean – Student Welfare
Dean Student Development
Dr. Shabina Sayyed
M.E CSE, Ph.D
Contact No.: 9822051275
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Shabina Sayyad currently working as Dean Student Development and Associate Professor in Department of CSE at Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil college of Engg. Satara. She obtained her Doctorate in Computer Science in the area of Network Security. She has more than 17 years of experience in academics and research. her research interest areas include Data Mining, Network Security and Image Processing. Dr. Shabina Sayyed is presented and published 25 papers at reputed and peer-reviewed International Conference and Journals. Her involvement with students is very conducive for solving their day to day problems. She has guided various student clubs for activities ranging from photography to Hackathon. She mentored recently one project group in national level project competition HACKATHON-19 at JCERC Jaipur for rental battery solutions. She has organized many conferences, FDPs, Workshops and Symposiums. She has acted as reviewer and Technical Member for many conferences and is editorial member for few journals.
- To provides ample scope, opportunities, and facilities for the all-round development of personality and leadership qualities among the students. …
- To actively involved in coordinating activities for the welfare of students.
- To participate effectively in the management of hostels, food services, games & sports, cultural and literary activities, professional societies in each branch under the guidance of faculty coordinator.
- To provides the facilities to articulate the student’s creativity and aspirations.
- To maintain social harmony and campus peace.
- To encourage to give expression to their talents to enrich our social fabric and improve campus life besides pursuing their academic targets.
- To shape the students into social assets, making them complete citizens alongside their academic accomplishments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dean (SD) will be assisted by a faculty designated "Student Development Co-ordinator" deputed one each from all the departments, as they are expected to provide the necessary Student related information of their department from time to time and aid in executing the Dean's duties effectively.
- Dean (SW) will assist the Director in the following:
- To ensure effective functioning of Student Activity Cell (SAC).
- To administer the Clubs to fall in line with the regulations and function properly.
- To Coordinate with Faculty advisers of the clubs and plan for student events.
- To channel the students for righteous events conducted outside the college.
- Create and maintain database regarding student achievements and to publicize it through Press/Social Media.
- To amicably solve any student related discipline issues.
- To Plan Industrial trips for students in coordination with HODs.
- To monitor the student counseling process adopted in various departments and to take steps for its effective functioning.
- To encourage and motivate the Students for Internships, GATE, TOFEL, GRE,higher studies as required.
- To take stock of Placement activities happening in the Campus from the Placement Officer.
- Co-ordination of Alumni Association.
- To co-ordinate the NCC, NSS, Games, Sports, Cultural and Co curricular and Extra-Curricular activities of the students along with the concerned incharge faculty.
- To coordinate with HODs for the publication of students’ Magazines, News Bulletins,News letter across the departments.
- Any other Students related tasks as assigned by Director/Management.
Thank you for visit!
Sincerely, and with best wishes,
Prof.Dr. Shabina Sayyed.