- Name: Prof.Sanjeev V.Patil
- Designation: Training & Placement Officer
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9561328933/9986414838
Message from Training & Placement Officer (TPO):
I, Prof.Sanjeev V. Patil, am the Training and Placement Officer (TPO). It’s my honour and privilege to introduce our prestigious institute.We at the Training and Placement Office take this opportunity to introduce Rayat Shikshan Sansth’s Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Satara, established in 1983 (we are a 40-year-old institute in the Satara region).
Our institute started with revolutionary ideas and ample innovativeness to provide a world-class education in the field of engineering and technology in the Satara region. Our institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi; accredited by NAAC with a B++ grade; approved by the Government of Maharashtra; and affiliated with DBATU, Lonere.
We are running 4 undergraduate streams, namely Computer Science Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering, and we also have post-graduation courses in Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Production Engineering.
The campus is sprawling over 3.18 acres, located in the centre of Satara, with beautiful landscapes, state-of-the-art infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, seminar halls, board rooms, libraries, computer centres, hostels, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, and all basic amenities. The institute is providing a peaceful ambiance to students as well as faculty for better teaching and learning from an engineering perspective.
The Placement Cell continuously works hard to provide training to students to build their technical and aptitude skills and make KBPCOES students industry-ready.
Training and placement Cell always puts effort into conducting aptitude tests, mock interviews, mock GD, industrial visits, in-plant training, internships, industry expert lectures, seminars, and workshops to prepare them for placement drives.
Currently, our alumni are working with MNCs like TIAA, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Capgemini, Accenture, Atos Syntel, Hexaware Technologies, Tech-Mahindra, Zensor Technologies, Bitwise, NTT Data, Virtusa, UST Global, Just-Dial, Persistent, PaRamatrix Technologies, Bharat Forge, Tata Motors, KSB, Alfa Lavel, L&T, Yazaki India Pvtd., Nichrome, Aerial Mappers, Monarch, Precision Precast, Coditas, Hy-Tech Engineers, and many more.
We also express our sincere gratitude to all those organisations that have extended their active cooperation to the TPO in accomplishing its endeavour. It is indeed an honour to present our students to your esteemed organisations, and we look forward to your cooperation in the placement of our students.
With Best complements from Training and Placement Cell, K.B.P.C.O.E. Satara, we feel great pleasure and honour to invite corporates and industries to our campus to conduct the recruitment drive.
Warm Regards - Prof.Sanjeev V.Patil
The Training and Placement Cell is one of the integral parts of the institute. The Training and Placement Cell of Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Satara, functions under the direction of the principal of the college. The mission of the Training and Placement Cell is to achieve maximum placements for students through dedication, attitude, and complete involvement.
The cell conducts various training and placement activities for students, such as communication skills, aptitude training, and technical training.
Training and placement activities are organized throughout the year with a view to enhancing the capabilities of students for the campus recruitment process.
The Training and Placement Cell consistently interacts with recruiters to understand their expectations. We devise a methodology to execute the annual roadmap for training. The training process inculcates the essential techniques to solve logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, technical aptitude, and verbal and nonverbal communication. Personality development and competency are major areas where we are focused. The Training and Placement Cell continuously explores areas of opportunity for placement.
- The objective of placement cell is to make our students industry ready.
- To make our students adaptable to ever-changing industry demands and requirements in the corporate world.
- To place maximum number of students in on campus placements drives.
- To enhance communication skills and confidence to turn students into industry ready professionals.
- To fill the gap between industry and academia, knowledge is imported through course curriculum by regularly conducting soft skills, aptitude training, technical training and personality development training.
- We provide on campus training, which is necessary for students to get placed in multinational companies (MNCs).
- To maintain the quality standards of jobs offered, our backend team will visit the company for background verification before the recruitment.
Training Placement Activities:
- Career Counseling,
- Communication Skills,
- Personality Development,
- Aptitude Training and Practices,
- Campus to Corporate Activities,
- Mock Interviews,
- Interview Technique,
- Resume Preparation,
- Formulation of Email/Email etiquettes,
- Expert talk from industry peoples,
- Guest Lectures,
- Company Specific Training,
- Soft Skills Sessions,
- Internship/Implant Training,
- Mock Group Discussion (GD),
- Campus Interviews,
- Internship guidelines,
- Industry Visits.
I sincerely thank all the companies that visited our campus for recruitment.