First year Association of B.Tech Students (FABS) :
About FABS :
FABS Objectives :
- To increase the interaction among all the students of first year, regardless of their branches.
- To inculcate social and moral values by conducting activities that will contribute towards social services.
- To conduct all kinds of technical, non technical and co-curricular activities for all round development of the personalities of students.
- To arrange guest lecturers,to enhance the calibre of students and motivatethem for constructive activities.
- To create a platform for the students to showcase their talent and improve their soft skills.
- To provide a clean, comfortable and pleasing environment where students and faculty can relax and interact socially.
- To arrange programmes to develop in students’ positive attitude and self-confidence and prepare them for the challenges in today’s cut-throat competition.
- To form various clubs and gather the students of common interest under one roof to make them aware of the importance of Team Work and team building activities.
- To arrange various educational programmes, workshops and training sessions for the students to develop in them diverse skills like Time & Stress Management skills, Problem Solving skills, Team Building skills etc.
- To arrange cultural programmes topreservethe morals and values of our culture and develop respect for it.
- To assist in the personal development of students, through both formal training sessions and daily interaction, in the areas of leadership, social responsibility, self realization and interpersonal cooperation.
- To generate revenue to help carry onvarious technical, non-technical programs and other social and educational activities exclusively for students.
List of CESA Members :
|1.||Miss. Devi Rutuja Vivek||Mech||President|
|2.||Miss. Pawar Vasudha Ravindra||Electronics||Vice - President|
|3.||Miss. Vairat Astha Abasaheb||Comp||Secretory|
|4.||Miss. Kadam Apurva Vijay||Mech||Joint Secretory|
|5.||Mr. Narvekar Tushar Ramesh||Mech||Treasurer|
|6.||Miss. Jadhav Vidya Natish||Civil||Auditor|
|7.||Mr. Bhosale Omkar Sudhir||Civil||Member|
|8.||Miss. Chavan Shraddha Ashok||Electronics||Member|
|9.||Mr. Gaikwad Ganesh Nitin||Electronics||Member|
|10.||Mr. Jadhav Aadarsh Samruddhi||Comp||Member|
|11.||Miss. Kadam Akanksha Ravindra||Comp||Member|
|12.||Mr. Nawadkar Onkar Yogesh||Civil||Member|
|13.||Miss. Sargar Sakshi Ramdas||Civil||Member|
|14.||Mr. Salunkhe Aniket Anandrao||Comp||Member|
|15.||Miss. Devi Vaishnavi Devendra||Comp||Member|
|16.||Mr. Jadhav Sushant Sanjay||Mech||Member|