First year Association of B.Tech Students (FABS) :
About FABS :
FABS Objectives :
- To increase the interaction among all the students of first year, regardless of their branches.
- To inculcate social and moral values by conducting activities that will contribute towards social services.
- To conduct all kinds of technical, non technical and co-curricular activities for all round development of the personalities of students. To arrange guest lecturers, to enhance the caliber of students and motivate them for constructive activities.
- To create a platform for the students to showcase their talent and improve their soft skills.
- To provide a clean, comfortable and pleasing environment where students and faculty can relax and interact socially.
- To arrange programmes to develop in students' positive attitude and self-confidence and prepare them for the challenges in today's cut-throat competition.
- To form various clubs and gather the students of common interest under one roof to make them aware of the importance of Team Work and team.
- Building activities to arrange various educational programmes, workshops and training sessions for the students to develop in them diverse skills like Time & Stress Management skills, Problem Solving skills, team Building skills etc.
- To arrange cultural programmes to preserve the morals and values of our culture and develop respect for it. To assist in the personal development of students, through both formal training sessions and daily interaction, in the areas of leadership, social responsibility, self realization and interpersonal cooperation.
- To generate revenue to help carry on various technical, non-technical programs and other social and educational activities exclusively for students.
FABS – 2021-22 :
|1.||Mr. Phalke Prajwal Nitin||E. & TC. Engg.||President||7057779801|
|2.||Miss. Phadtare Rushali Shankar||E. & TC. Engg.||Vice - President||7558416622|
|3.||Miss. Nikam Harshada shashikant||Mechanical Engg.||Secretory||9309026420|
|4.||Mr. Gharge Vinayak Rajendra||Computer Science Engg. (Div.C)||Joint Secretory||8005975806|
|5.||Miss. Ganeshkar Aarti Vitthal||Mechanical Engg.||Treasurer||9156448281|
|6.||Mr. Shinde Shubham Vitthal||Computer Science Engg. (Div.D)||Auditor||7447578845|
|7.||Mr. Malvade Pratham Sagar||Computer Science Engg. (Div.C)||Technical Secretary||9657260248|
|8.||Mr. Mane Ritesh Prakash||Computer Science Engg. (Div.D)||Technical secretary||7775079182|
|9.||Miss. Pawar Arati Namdev||Computer Science Engg. (Div.D)||Ladies Representative||9545606183|
|10.||Miss. Salunkhe Sakshi nitin||E. & TC. Engg.||Ladies Representative||9921443767|
|11.||Mr. Gade Neel Shashikant||Mechanical Engg.||Member||9503072390|
|12.||Mr. Suryawanshi Aditya Nitiraj||Mechanical Engg.||Member||8308502783|
|13.||Mr. ChorgeYash Santosh||Civil Engg.||Member||9511889225|
|14.||Miss. BagwanNazRiyaj||Civil Engg.||Member||8208887303|
|15.||Miss. Sonar Rutuja Kiran||E. & TC. Engg.||Member||9130596188|
|16.||Miss. Badade Vaibhavi Chandrakant||E. & TC. Engg.||Member||7887367064|
|17.||Miss. Patil Rutuja Rajendra||E. & TC. Engg.||Member||7020911408|
|18.||Mr. Khodake Sumit Mukesh||Computer Science Engg. (Div.C)||Member||7744083139|
|19.||Mr. Bhosale Yash Avinash||Computer Science Engg.(Div.C)||Member||9284239315|