Internal Quality Assurance Cell:
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is established in 2013 at Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering to promote quality enhancements of all aspects of functioning of college. Over the years it has evolved mechanisms and procedures within the existing academic and administrative system to ensure efficient, effective and progressive performance of administrative and especially academic activities. It works for maintaining relevance and quality of the academic programs.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks;
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- To plan and implement quality initiatives and monitor the progress.
- To conduct workshops, awareness programmes, special lectures on quality innovations, curricula, teaching-learning & evaluation methods, research oriented seminars etc.
- To conduct regular meetings and to coordinate with all stakeholders for their opinions and advices for quality sustenance and quality improvement.
- To conduct meetings and organize seminars for dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- To develop various formats for academic and administrative documentation.
- To monitor documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- To analyse the feedback received from all stakeholders and inform the concerned about its outcome for correction and modification.
- To facilitate Academic and Administrative Audit.
- To provide support required by all faculty and staff for their quality sustenance and quality improvement in teaching, research & administration and to appreciate and encourage them.
Structure and Mechanism:
- Preparation of Yearly Action Plan with quality benchmark.
- Development of a standardized system in each department taking care of all the activities.
- Framing the guidelines for each faculty and staff member with their academic, administrative and research responsibilities.
- Formatting all the documents prevailing in the college.
- Follow up of all the activities carried out by each department.
- Academic Audit of all the documents at the end of the semester. External Audit at end of the academic year. Organizing programs for faculty orientation and development.
- Preparation of IQAC Yearly Report.
Composition of IQAC:
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. A. C. Attar, KBPCOE, Satara||Chairman|
|2||Dr. V. S. Sawant, Jt. Secretery (H.Edn) Rayata Shikshan Sanstha, Satara||Member|
|3||Mr. G. K. Survase||Member|
|4||Dr. D. S. Aldar||Member|
|5||Prof. S. S. Patil||Member|
|6||Prof. N. V. Malvade||Member|
|7||Prof. Mrs. S. V. Mane||Member|
|8||Prof. M. N. Rathod||Member|
|9||Mr. Sudhir Gharge (Industry Representative)||Member|
|10||Mr. Vikas Sabale (Alumni Representative)||Member|
|11||Mr. Nitin Deshpande (Industry)||Member|
|12||Ms. Mrunal Mhetras (Student Representative)||Member|
|13||Mr. Shubham Ballal (Student Representative)||Member|
|14||Mrs. Rakhi Pujari (Parent Representative)||Member|
|15||Mr. R. T. Jagtap (Parent Representative)||Member|
|16||Prof. S. D, Bonde||Member Coordinator|