Library and Information Centre, of KBP is one of the best engineering college libraries. It started its function with a vision to serve the information needs of its users and it mainly holds books related to engineering and allied subjects. KBP College of Engineering established its library in the year 1983. The library has a collection of over 40000 Volumes of reference, text books, humanities, literature and management. The library amazingly rich collection contains Handbooks, IS Codes, Textbooks, Encyclopedias and General books including Marathi novels. The library is also subscribing for 50+ Technical journals, 18 general magazines including online database like Elsevier ( Science direct) & NPTEL facility (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) to access video lectures and Membership of DELNET (Inter library loan) for resource sharing. Digital library with 10+ multimedia pcs to access the E-Journals, E-books, CD/DVD’s are available in library. All in-house operations in the library are fully computerized and provides web-based access to the online catalogue of library.
LIBRARY AREA:- 587 Sq.mts.:
(Stack Room +Reading Room)
|Books Purchased during the year||Books||Expenditure|
|2016-2017||1071||Rs. 4, 81,364=70|
|2017-2018||1265||Rs. 4, 31,615=00|
|2018-2019||750||Rs. 3, 29,007=00|
|Sr.No.||Particulars||Total No. of Books|
Total Expenditure = Rs.84,12,876=50 (till 31/03/2018)
|4||NPTEL Video Resources|
Total Expenditure = Rs.13,570.00 (During financial year 2018-19)
|Sr.No.||Particulars||Total No. of periodicals|
Total Expenditure = Rs.2, 30,480=00 (During financial year 2018-19)
- Free Book Bank Facility for SC & ST scholarship holder students.
- Providing Book Bank facility to all students by paying minimum charges.
- Library provides PLAGIARISM check facility.
- Library provides one day membership to non-registered library member.
- E-journals, e-books & NPTEL video lectures can be accessed in the whole college campus.
- Library provides reprography, scanning & printing facilities.
- Library provides internet facility to all the library users.
- OPAC service is available.